HRNZ attitude to owners

Home Forums Owners Chat HRNZ attitude to owners

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by avatar eljay 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread . Happy to talk to both Neil and Don anytime. Ken Spicer

Neil Bennett

Welcome Ken – feel free to correct any of the errors.

We would welcome your answers to the questions that Gary felt he had to answer on your behalf.

Shelley emailed you the original so reply to her and I will post on the website.

Anonymous

Yes Ken, I would be pleased to have clarification from you or any one else of any misinformation I might have included in my postings. I prefer, however to continue the dialogue in a public forum. Please be aware that my postings are not a criticism of you or your performance, but an attemptr to get some democracy into the system

eljay
    Participant

The Auckland Branch (can’t speak for others but assusme they very similar) hold an A.G.M. around early November where the committee is elected. This committee holds monthly meetings where any items of interest/concern are discussed and acted upon when deemed necessary. Any interested party can advise to the President any matter they wish raised or even attend the committee meeting and present the subject themselves. As with most voluntary bodies these days, there are vacancies on the committee and I know anyone who wishes to make themselves available for a place on the committee would be most welcome. The task is neither onerous or time consuming and, as they say, the more the merrier. You can always ring Richard Brosnan or of course post in this forum.
    Incidentally Don, this year is the first for some considerable time there has actually been an election for the Owners Rep on HRNZ.

Anonymous

Thanks Lloyd. as I understand it there will probably not be an election this year either as the incumbent may be re-elected unapposed due to a technical issue.

What I am trying to say, however is that for whoever is our representative on the HRNZ board, that person should be selected by a democratic process whereby all owners get a chance to vote for the person of their choice

eljay
    Participant

Fine Don. Suggest you attend your branch’s AGM and raise the topic. Also don’t forget, by raising this on Owners Web site you will no doubt get an official response.

eljay
    Participant

Incidentally the Auckland branch has pencilled in Sunday October 12th for their AGM which will be held at Alexandra Park. This date to be ratified at the next committee meeting. Once date firmed we will post on facebook and in here.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.